Professional janitorial services exactly what you’ll get when teaming up with BLUECOOPER!
Our goal truly is to be the ultimate solution to our clients’ janitorial services needs! We want you thrilled and relieved to have found BLUECOOPER!
We started with professional janitorial services to offices and warehouses. We soon realized we could be more of a solution if we offered a few more things that go hand in hand with commercial cleaning. So in addition to commercial cleaning, we can also help you with floor care, air filter exchange and general maintenance!
Not What You’re Used To!
We quickly learned that facility managers everywhere were frustrated with the janitorial services they were used to; so naturally, we built a service business with this goal: to be Not What You’re Used To!
Here are the key business points that make BLUECOOPER Not What You’re Used To!
- Contracts: We don’t have them! We believe services done right shouldn’t need them.
- People: We hire selectively and then train intensively. Then we inspect consistently, improve continually, and reward regularly.
- Size: We are not a mom and pop operation performing the janitorial services ourselves. We also didn’t buy into a franchise to be out of touch with customers and their day to day requests. We make sure clients know they can call/text our president directly. We ensure that while we grow in size, we build and maintain a management team that holds the same beliefs we do.
- Trainings: We are OSHA 30-hour trained. We train management and cleaning services staff in safety measures constantly. We regularly take vendor product trainings to utilize cleaning chemicals in safest, most effective manner.
- Communicate: We are in constant contact with our janitorial services staff and clients. We check in regularly with crew members via text, phone calls, lunch meetings, etc. We never lose touch with employees and ask what we might provide to make their job more do-able. We make it extremely easy for clients to communicate with us. We provide log books and the president’s cell phone number and encourage clients to call/email/text requests and feedback.